Maier Sports has an extensive collection of men’s and women’s ski, outdoor and lifestyle clothing that brings together high-quality functionality with mid-range pricing – but one of its key point of differences is the range of sizes that is available in both the trousers and jacket collection.
The company was founded in 1938 close to the Swabian Alp area of Germany, but it wasn’t until 1970 until what was a fabric making business, started to manufacture clothing for skiing and tennis. Today, Maier Sports is one of the most established brands in the outdoor industry and continues to innovate through design and quality.
Maier Sports has a strong sustainability story and was the very first outdoor company to start producing PFC-free fabrics and has more recently become 100% PFC-free in its outdoor stretch pant collection. The company is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation.
Products are available through independent retailers across the UK.
- Maier Sports Outdoor Clothing Collection Spring Summer 2021
- Maier Sports New 2020-21 Outdoor Winter Clothing Collection Launches
- Outdoor Life In The Herefordshire Countryside With Maier Sports
- City Breaks Are Out, As Lockdown Inspires Brits To Look Into Active Holidays
- Maier Sports Spring – Summer 2020 Outdoor Clothing Collection Now Available