The ski resort of Les Gets is located about 1.5 hours’ drive from Geneva Airport in the northern French Alps. It’s linked with 12 other resorts in the Portes Du Soleil region that total 293 ski runs and 189 lifts. Les Gets-Morzine ski area has 68 ski runs and 42 ski lifts alone, with a lift capacity of over 70,000 / hour. There’s 3 Boardercross runs and a snowpark as well as a free beginners ski area with several lifts. 77 km of trails are available for cross country skiers. In town, there’s a number of hotels ranging from 4* to 2* as well as numerous chalets and apartments. There’s a total of 40 restaurants, on and off the mountain.
- Final Stage Of The 2021 Critérium Du Dauphiné To Finish In Mountain Resort Of Les Gets
- New Alta Lumina ‘Night Park’ To Open As Planned On July 31 In Resort Of Les Gets, France
- Les Gets Opens Its Bike Park Following New Covid-19 Guidelines
- Mountain Resort Of Les Gets Prepares For Summer Opening
- Les Gets Launches The First Ever European Lumina Night Walk Park